Pre Market Updates: Tuesday October 11, 2018
- The sudden sell-off in U.S markets by looking at the bond market. Simply put, stocks are sinking as Treasury rates spike.
- The Dow plunged 832 points, or 3.2%, on Wednesday. Tech stocks took a beating, sending the Nasdaq tumbling 4% — its worst day since the Brexit referendum of June 2016.
- All Global markets sinking as Treasury rates spike in U.S.
- Oil extend big losses from the previous session.
- Rupee rebounds from lifetime lows.
- Yesterday gains were nothing but a relief rally. Fundamentally, nothing has changed for the index.
- But pressure on markets in general is expected to continue as weak global clue continues.
- Today everybody expecting 2.5% gap down.
- Nifty likely to face resistance at 10300 and Support at 10100
- NSE index formed bullish candle on the daily charts and negated the formation of lower highs for previous six consecutive trading sessions.
- FII:-1242 Cr
- DII: +1526 Cr
- Nifty max pain level currently at 10800
- Bank Nifty max pain level currently at 25100
- Nifty PCR at 1.14
- Nifty Bank PCR at 0.95.
- Nifty: 11000 CEand 10000 PE
- Bank Nifty: 25000CE, 24000 PE
Thursday, October 11, 2018
- Bajaj Corp
- G M Breweries Ltd
- Tata Consultancy
Friday, October 12, 2018
- 3i Infotec
- Hindustan Unilever
- Karnataka Bank
- TV18 Broadcast
- Tata Sponge Iron
Saturday, October 13, 2018
- Jay Bharat Maruti Ltd