- Now a days, due to over open positions I can’t write pre-market updates on time. From March I will schedule to post daily article before 8.00am.
- RBI board meeting, GST Council meet, US-China trade talks, crude oil prices, movement of rupee against the US dollar and the last leg of corporate earnings are among the major events that market may take cues from this week.
- Nifty50 traded continuously in negative candles for seven sessions.
- On Friday, recovery around the closing session shows buyers gaining the momentum.
- And also, If markets move above 10800, again shorts may like to enter the system.
- Nifty likely to trade within Friday range.
- Friday high and low points may act as a immediate range for Nifty which falls around at 10620-10780.
- Huge open positions were added in both OTM call and put option strikes along with a rise in implied volatility, indicating a possibility of a continued volatile scenario for the index going forward.
- Nifty likely to face resistance at 10780 and support at 10620.
- 50 days SMA: 10817
- 150 days SMA: 10911
- 200 days SMA: 10860
Nifty Chart Formations: Candlestick and Patterns
Candlestick: Hammer candle
- Nifty50 formed Hammer candle on the daily charts
- Trend reversal patterns
- The bears have lost control.
- It reflecting smart buying in the lower levels.
- Formation of Nifty50 is in downtrend.
- Nifty max pain level currently at 10700
- Bank Nifty max pain level currently at 27000
- Nifty PCR at 1.01
- Nifty Bank PCR at 1.31.
- Nifty: 10600 PE and 10800 CE
- Bank Nifty: 26500 PE and 26900 CE
- FII: -966.43 CR
- DII: 853.25 CR
F&O Stocks under Ban: 7 securities under F&O ban
Disclaimer: The views expressed by investment expert on rollnreel.com are his own and data available from nseindia.com. Rollnreel.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.