Pre Market Updates Thursday June 13, 2019
Nifty 11900 strike price analyses
- Nifty 11900 strike prices registered highest turnover on Wednesday trade.
- Yesterday, huge open interest changes in both Put and Call options contracts took place at 11900 strike price.
- At 11900 strikes, 917,925 contracts were added in Call side and 586,275 contracts were closed in Put side in the last session.
- Looks like sellers have sold huge amount of call options. Meanwhile Put writers squared of their huge positions.
- As it is weekly expiry 11900 levels would likely to be a key factor for today trade.
- Most likely 11950 levels will play as a weak resistance for today.
- Above 11900 zones may be supply zone and below 11800 zones will act as a demand zone.
- Today Nifty price volatile within 11800 and 11950 range.