- Oil prices slide.
- Nifty Futures contracts and Bank Nifty Futures contracts continued to long unwinding.
- US stocks plunged on Tuesday.
- Global equities have been shaken as a flattening U.S. Treasury yield curve fans worries about a recession
- SGX Nifty indicating a weak start for the Nifty50
- Dollar struggles amid declining U.S. Treasury yields
- Both FIIs & DIIs net sell side yesterday
- All eyes on RBI monetary policy meeting. The minutes of the meeting will be announced at 2:30 pm on Wednesday.
- At initial trade Nifty continues to be choppy.
- In last one hour there would be a sharp move in either side.
- Nifty likely to face resistance at 10860 and support at 10780.
Nifty50 Chart Analysis: Doji Candle
- Nifty formed Doji Candle on the daily charts.
- A Doji represents the equilibrium between supply and demand in the markets.
- This signal is distinct in that prices open and close at or near the same level, indicating indecision of investors.
Disclaimer: The views expressed by investment expert on https://www.rollnreel.com are his own and data available from nseindia.com. Rollnreel.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.