Pre Market Updates: Tuesday August 28
- Asian shares gain on U.S.-Mexico trade optimism.
- Gold prices steady as Dollar drops to 4-week low on U.S-Mexico trade deal.
- Oil prices edge up on supply disruption worries.
- Our markets also keep rising.
- Heavy put writing was witnessed in with 11600PE which indicates of strong support for August expiry.
- We can expect Nifty to trade between 11700 and 11840 .
Options data tracking
- Nifty max Pain Level currently at: 11500
- Bank Nifty max Pain Level currently at: 28100
Put Call Ratio
- Nifty PCR at 1.84 versus 1.62
- Nifty Bank PCR at 1.44 versus 0.91
- Nifty: 11700CE, 11500PE
- Bank Nifty: 28500CE , 28000PE