Pre Market Updates: Thursday September 27
- Asian markets trade lower after Fed hike rates
- SGX Nifty indicates a positive opening for Nifty.
- Yesterday Metals, Realty, Capital Goods stocks rallied while selling was seen in IT, FMCG, and auto stocks.
- Rupee, Crude and NBFC stocks bring Nifty more than 600 points down in this series.
- Govt hiked import duty and that is positive for Rupee and negative for IT stocks.
- We can expect range bound in first session and huge volatility in second half.
- Expiry like to happen in the range of 11000-11200
Nifty50 forms higher high-higher low pattern
Nifty formed a strong bearish candle on the charts.
Options Data Tracking
- Nifty max pain level currently at 11150
- Bank Nifty max pain level currently at 25400
FnO Stocks under Ban