- Asian markets are doing well in Friday after an easing in trade tensions between China and the U.S
- Due to Rupee depreciation IT and Pharma stocks are doing well and while it would be negative for the telecom industry, as well as capital goods.
- Nifty is likely to trade between 11300 and 11500 rest of the series as of now.
- If last two days range broken we can expect some sharp move.
- Nifty may trade between 11360 and 11480.
Nifty50 Technical Analysis
Nifty formed a bearish candle on daily charts after a bullish candle
Nifty Options data tracking
- 11500 Call has max OI
- 11000 Put has max OI
- 11300 Strikes has max pain with OI 5,588,625.
- Nifty PCR at 1.60 versus 1.70
FnO Stocks under Ban
In Ban: Adani Enterprises, Adani Power, Jet Airways, Jain Irrigation
New In Ban: Jain Irrigation
Out Of Ban: Punjab National Bank