Pre Market Updates: Wednesday October 10, 2018
- Rupee makes a new low
- Oil prices edge lower
- Asian stocks began Wednesday mixed following a volatile session for U.S. equities.
- Nifty from record highs equity fund folio addition has boosted domestic mutual fund industry helping it register over 13.20 lakh more investor accounts in September, SEBI data shows.
- Higher volatility suggests a bear grip, but a cool off in VIX with a topping-out formation could result in a short-term bottom.
- Nifty marking a potential base at current levels.
- Usually, when lead indicators get oversold, by the time they rise and give a buy signal, the prices usually tend to consolidate and oscillate in a capped range with some volatility. This seem to be happening in case of Nifty.
- Nifty is trading in a broad range with the 10,198 expected to act as major support for Nifty.
- Nifty likely to face resistance at 10440 and Support at 10240
Nifty50 Chart Analysis: Bearish Engulfing
- Nifty formed bearish candle formation on the daily charts resembling a Bearish Engulfing pattern.
- It is a reversal candlestick pattern which is bearish in nature and appears at the end of an uptrend. It is a complex pattern made of two candle lines. The first candle is bullish in nature and the second is bearish in nature.
- FII:-1242 Cr
- DII: +1526 Cr
- Nifty max pain level currently at 10700
- Bank Nifty max pain level currently at 24600
- Nifty PCR at 1.11 versus 1.12.
- Nifty Bank PCR at 0.73 versus 0.76.
- Nifty: 11500CE and 10500.00PE
- Bank Nifty: 25000CE, 24000 PE
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
- Cera Sanitaryware Ltd
- Gallantt Ispat
- Indiabulls Ventures
- Uttam Galva Steels
- Zee Entertainment
Thursday, October 11, 2018
- Bajaj Corp
- G M Breweries Ltd
- Tata Consultancy
Friday, October 12, 2018
- 3i Infotec
- Hindustan Unilever
- Karnataka Bank
- TV18 Broadcast
- Tata Sponge Iron