Pre Market Updates: Monday August 27
- As my father passed away I couldn’t able to write blog last week regularly.
- US-Mexico trade agreement is likely to lift the sentiment towards positive side across the Globe.
- Nifty formed a Bullish Candle on the daily chart and continued to form higher highs and higher lows on the weekly scale for the fifth week.
- On Friday all PSU Banks did well except SBI.
- If SBI also moves, then Bank Nifty will do very well.
- Option premiums may fall as there are only 4 more trading days.
- Bank Nifty would have a range of 27,270 and 28,300.
- Nifty would have a range of 11540 and 11660.
Nifty50 forms indecisive candlestick patterns that occur at strong support or resistance.
- 11600 Call has max OI
- 11000 Put has max OI
- 11450 Strikes has max pain.
FnO Stocks under Ban