Pre Market Updates: Wednesday September 05
- Stocks decline all over the world
- Markets sentiment remained weak on sustained capital outflows by foreign funds, surging global crude oil prices and tumbling rupee against dollar.
- AMRI planning to flush out USD 75-billion FPI investment from the country within a short time-frame.
- Most IT shares advanced as the rupee weakened against the dollar. FMCG, metal, realty, capital goods, PSU, banking, oil and gas, auto, healthcare and infrastructur stocks keep falling down.
- India VIX ended at 13.7, up 2.9 percent.
- Nifty may to trade between 11470 and 11580.
- Bearish Candle
Put Call Ratio
- Nifty PCR at 1.45 versus 1.47.
- Nifty Bank PCR at 0.61 versus 0.74.
Max O.I Strikes
- Nifty: 11800CE, 11500PE
- Bank Nifty: 28000CE , 27400PE
- SREI Infrastructure
- Varroc Engineering