Pre Market Updates: Monday September 10
- US. stocks fell for a fourth straight days as Trump suggests more tariffs on China
- European equities posted their biggest weekly decline since March
- Asian shares started the week in the red again
- Next focus on US inflation for August due Thursday and a stronger number could once again send the dollar surging.
- Then it would bring more tension on global markets.
- Nifty likely to trade in 11,350 and 11,650 range this week.
- Nifty likely to trade between 11440 and 11550 today.
- The Hammer formation is created when the open, high, and close are roughly the same price. Also, there is a long lower shadow, twice the length as the real body.
- Hammer formation is considered less bullish, but nevertheless bullish.