Pre Market Updates: Tuesday September 25
- Most Asian stocks were trading higher, while markets in Hong Kong and South Korea are shut Tuesday.
- Crude oil trading near four-year highs after Saudi Arabia and Russia ruled out immediate production increases.
- Yesterday Nifty50 extended losses to a fifth session on Monday, dragged by financials and automobiles.
- India Vix ended 12.15% higher at 17.42 indicates market can see more volatility.
- Strong bounce back can be seen at anytime, which is extremely over sold with selected heavyweights also joining in.
- FIIs have sold for about Rs 500 crores in Cash market while DIIs have bought for about Rs 1500 crores.
- Heavy call writing was witnessed in strike with 11,100CE which is indicating strong resistance for upper side.
- Markets likely to consolidate between 10900 and 11100
Nifty50 Technical Analysis: Nifty50 declines for the fifth session
- 26th Wednesday – Fed Rate Hike Decision (Night)
- 27th Thursday – F&O Expiry
- 28th Friday – IL&FS Board Meet/AGM
Be cautious, Be Prepared and Beware